Der Tiger Vol.3 – Tiger book.
Der Tiger Vol.3 is the third in a series of 10 books on the Heer (Army) Tiger units and concentrates on Schwere Panzerabteilung 503, who fought on the battlefields of Russia, France, Hungary, Austria and Czechoslovakia. The book uses images taken by photographers of the Propaganda Companies and private photographs made by members of the Abteilung, arranged in chronological order by place and sequence to show the Tiger in the field, maintenance and action.
• Formation in May 1942 – Döllersheim – Training
• Winter 42/43 – Frühjahr 43 – Operations in Heeresgruppe Don
• Summer 43 – Winter 43/44 – Ukraine – Operation Zitadelle
• Summer 44 – Reestablishment – In action in Normandy
• Autumn 44 – Revitalisation – Re-equipped with Tiger II
• Winter 44/45 – Budapest
• Spring 45 – Lake Balaton – Vienna – Czechoslovakia – Reich border
The latest information that we have from the publisher is that the publication date has been delayed until ‘Spring 2018’. As soon as we have more details about the release date of the book, we will add it to this page.
Author: Volker Ruff
Date: Spring 2018
No of Photos: 100+
No of Pages: 128
Physical: Hardcover, 300x245mm, landscape
It’s not published yet, give us a chance!