Panther Ausf.D and Bergepanther Ausf.D – Technical and Operational History
Panther Ausf.D and Bergepanther Ausf.D – Technical and Operational History is the first of a new three-volume set on the Panther tank from Waldemar Trojca. This first book looks at the Panther Ausf.D and Bergepanther and is 896 pages.
Separate books on the Ausf.A and Ausf.G will follow. When completed, this three-volume set will be the definitive work on the Panther tank. At over 4kg, it is a very heavy book.
Here’s a quick resume of the book:
- Hardcover. English/German text. Large format
- 896 pages, with 64 pages in colour
- 1060 photographs. 760 drawings
- A complete history of the development of the Panther tank
- Description of the Panther Ausf.D
- The first part is a technical description of the Panther
- Full description of Pz.Bef.Wg.
- A section on infra-red equipment
- Full description of the Bergepanther Ausf. D
- Combat history of the Panther Ausf. D in 1943: Pz.Abt.51 and Pz.Abt.52 at Kursk, 2.SS-Pz.Div. Das Reich, Pz.Rgt.23 from 23.Panzer-Division, LSSAH in 1943
Author: Waldemar Trojca & Gregor Trojca
Language: English & German
Pages: 896 pages, with 64 pages in colour
Physical: Hardcover, 300x210mm, Portrait