Panther Ausf.D and Bergepanther – Technical and Operational History
Advance information on the first of a new 3-volume set on the Panther tank from Waldemar Trojca. This first book looks at the Panther Ausf.D and Bergepanther and will be 848-pages. I expect the book to be published at the end of 2022. This will be followed by separate books on the Ausf.A and Ausf.G. When completed, this 3-volume set will be the definitive work on the Panther tank.
Although the book is still in preparation, I have the following details, which of course are subject to change:
- Hardcover. English/German text. Large format.
- 848 pages, with 48 pages in colour.
- More than 900 photographs. 160 pages of technical drawings.
- A complete history of the development of the Panther tank.
- Description of the Panther Ausf.D.
- The first part is a technical description of the Panther
- Full description of Pz.Bef.Wg.
- A section on infra-red equipment.
- Full description of the Bergepanther Ausf. D.
- Combat history of the Panther Ausf. D in 1943: Pz.Abt.51 and Pz.Abt.52 at Kursk, 2.SS-Pz.Div. Das Reich, Pz.Rgt.23 from 23.Panzer-Division, LSSAH in 1943
Author: Waldemar Trojca & Gregor Trojca
Language: English & German
Pages: 848, 48 in colour
Physical: Hardcover, 300x210mm, Portrait