WWII German Most Iconic SS Vehicles Vol.2 AK 516
WWII German Most Iconic SS Vehicles Vol.2 is the second of a two-part series that feature the most iconic vehicles of the Waffen SS. In this book, the modellers focus on heavy tanks such as the Tiger and King Tiger, as well as mediums, including the Panther and Panzer IV, and their derivatives.
The scenes and vehicles included in this collection are shown in a compilation of step-by-step articles with great photographs, perfectly combined to obtain maximum realism in the models. This a must-have book for all fans of German WWII vehicles!
AK Ref: AK 516
Physical: Softcover, 310x215mm, portrait
- King Tiger by Kreangkrai Paojinda
- Bergepanther Ausf. A by Kristof Pulinckx
- Tiger I Early by Napapas Kangrat
- Panther Ausf. A by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- KV-1 Model 1939 by Kristof Pulinckx
- Tiger I Mid. Production by Rubén González Hernández
- Panzer IV Ausf. H by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- Panther Ausf. G by Lester Plaskitt
- Tiger I Late by Kreangkrai Paojinda
- Flakpanzer IV “Ostwind” by Rubén González Hernández